Hot-Dip Galvanizing –ASTM A153 – ISO 1461- UNI 3740 – BS 729
Electro Zinc Plating (with optional Hydrogen De-Embrittlement) – (colour White – Yellow) – UNI 4721 – ASTM B633
Ptfe – Fluorocarbon Coating – Xylan 1070 / Xylan 1024 Blue / Green / Red / Yellow
Ceramic Filled Fluorocarbon Coating – Xylar 1 or Xylar 2 and Xylan 1070
Silver Plating –ASTM B254 – B700
Pickling & Passivation –ASTM A380
GEOMET 321 o 500 – ASTM F1136
Electro less Nickel Plating – ASTM B733
Nickel Plating – ASTM B689
Electro Zinc/Nickel Plating – ASTM B841
Zinc Phosphate Coating / Manganese Phosphate Coating (with optional Hydrogen De-Embrittlement) – ASTM F1137
Fluorcarbon coating-Surface Coatings
Ten reasons why you should use Xylan coatings:
- Low friction: CoF as low as 0.02.
- Wear resistance: even under extreme pressures.
- Corrosion and chemical resistance in most environments.
- Weather resistance: against sunlight, salt water and road chemicals.
- Wide temperature operating range: from -420° to +550°F (-250° to 285°C).
- Flexible curing schedule: ambient to 750°F (400°C).
- Wide color range: color-code your product.
Pliability: Many Xylan coatings will bend freely and repeatedly without breaking.
Machinability: apply multiple coats of Xylan coating (most formulations) and mill to specification.
Excellent adhesion: to most metals, plastics, ceramics, wood. Even to itself (most formulations).